Optical Cable Connection
- Step 1，Turn off the soundbar and TV, connect the soundbar to your TV via supplied optical cable (remove the white rubber cover on the cable)
- Step 2，Turn on the soundbar, press the "Input" or "OPT" on the soundbar remote, and select the white(or OPT) on the soundbar LED indicator(PS: if the soundbar shows a red light when connect to power, means the soundbar is standing by, please press the on/off button on the soundbar remote to turn on the soundbar)
Step 3, Setup Digital Output on your TV
- Press the MENU button on the TV remote control
- Press the right arrow →button to select AUDIO
- Press the down ↓ arrow button to highlight SPDIF type， then select "PCM"
- Save setting, back to TV home page
- Step 4，Play a video or TV show to test
- The TV sound set may differ according to different TV models, if this method did not work, please kindly check your TV manual or contact us for help
- This soundbar doesn't support Dolby and DTS, so please disable Dobly and DTS on your TV, also please disable Dolby and DTS on streaming video APP like Netflix, Youtube, and Amazon Video.